Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

November 17, 2014

Craftin Desert Diva's "Tag" Linky Party

 
Welcome to another Craftin Desert Diva's Linky Party.  The theme for this linky party is to create a tag or use a tag on your project.  For my project, I created a fun little tag using the Joys of the Season cartridge for the Christmas tree.
My tag is from Annie's Paper Boutique and I layered it with a couple of scraps of patterned paper and a snowflake border at the bottom.  The border was punched from the Fiskars snowflake border punch and the single snowflake from a Martha Stewart punch.  The sentiment is from the Craftin Desert Diva's Simply Christmas stamp set.  The finishing touch was some Christmas Mint Trendy Twine with a polka dotted button.
We have some awesome sponsors for this linky party:
Craftin Desert Diva's - one stamp set
Too Cute by Jessica - $25 gift card
Stop by Craftin Desert Diva's to check out all of the inspiring projects from the design team and to join in on the linky party.
Challenges:

19 comments:

  1. Sukie, your tag is delightful! The polka dot Christmas tree is adorable and I love the Christmas Mint bow inclusion! The sparkly snowflake is so pretty and a polka dot button makes anything even happier. Lovely project! Have a beautiful Monday. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I LOVE THIS TAG! I'm totally going to use this idea. LOVE LOVE LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute tag! Can't wait to play along!!!
    Miranda :) BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute!! I may have to make some of these ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable tag! Thanks for sharing!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  6. This tag is so cute! I have this cart. I was looking for trees like that thanks for the inspiration. (BL)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful, Sukie!! I love the button!! The tree is adorable!! What an awesome tag!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful tag!!! Love it!!! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Anything Goes' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the vintage feel by putting it on a craft tag. Nice creation. Thx for joining Bbtb this week

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this tag Sukie, the kraft paper is great, really makes the other colors pop!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your fun tag! I just worked on 5 tags today for an upcoming DT project. Too bad I can't share and link up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a pretty tag. I love your paper choices. The tree and snowflake make it so much fun. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your tag is fabulous! I love the paper choices and that cute tree and snowflake. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful tag!

    Elaine (BL)
    ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute tree on Joys of the Season! Thanks for joining the FCCB challenge!
    ~Laura
    Please follow me @ craftychickscreating.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete