Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

November 10, 2014

Fairy Tales Do Come True Layout

Today I am sharing a simple double page 12x12 layout using the We R Memory Keepers Storytime paper collection.  The coordinated collection made this layout super easy to create.
I absolutely love the Fall theme colors and all of the wonderful patterns.  I simply cut 2 large flags on each side of my layout and added 4 photo mats.
A couple of simple embellishments from the same collection were added to each of the large flags.  I added a bit of Chocolate Truffle Trendy Twine as an accent.
Some layered paper flowers from my stash along with bling centers further embellished my layout.
I added some coordinating strips to the corners of the photo mats as an accent and my layout was complete.

8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous layout, Sukie!! The papers are so pretty!! I love the flags along the sides!! All of the details you added are perfect!! Awesome as always my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! Just love the colors! Scrappy hugs and bloggie love, Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO! I love this!
    Miranda :) BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout Love the colors.
    Big Blgo Hugs, Janet (BL)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your layouts! Love the paper choice, too! (BL)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sukie, this layout is beautiful! (Naturally!) The colors are gorgeous and I love the flags. What precious paper! The layered flowers are perfect accents, as is the pretty twine. Marvelous work as always, Sukie! Have a sparkly day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!! I love the fun fall papers you chose for this lovely layout! The colors are beautiful and love the pretty details!
    Great job my friend,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete