Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

November 20, 2014

Happiness Starts Here Layout

While cleaning out my scrapbooking room, I found some Disney pictures in my stash that I still need to scrapbook from a trip from a couple of years ago.  I used the Say Cheese collection from Simple Stories for my layout.
All of the elements are from the same collection with the exception of the Mickey head which were cut from the Mickey Font cartridge.  I punched some scalloped circles and added them as embellishments.  Some Chevron Washi tape was adhered to the photo mats and the title card.
The sentiment is from the Craftin Desert Diva's Destination Fun stamp set and was stamped on a hand cut flag.  A small bow in Black Licorice Trendy Twine was added to the flag.

12 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love the clean look. TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout! Love those Disney ears!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous layout, Sukie!! The Mickey ears are so stinkin' adorable!! All of the details are fabulous!! Fabulous job as always my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is nothing short of perfection! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this collection, I like the vintaginess of it. You did a great job on your LO (BL)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another GREAT LO Sukie!!!!
    LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful layout, love it!

    Elaine (BL)
    ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE!! It inspires me to take out my photos from our Disney trip from a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sukie, this is sweet Disney perfection! I love the fun papers and gorgeous colors! The chevron tape is brilliant to coordinate with the papers. :o) I love the stars and Mickey head... hopefully I'll get to Disney World someday and can then make a sparkly album for it. :o) Lovely work as always, you talented cookie!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete