Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

November 19, 2014

Special Delivery Layout

This layout was created with the DCWV Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas stack, there are so many fun papers and patterns in this collection.  I used this month's sketch from DCWV to create my layout.  A small doily was tucked in behind one of the photo mats as an embellishment.
A small journaling tag was added to my layout with a couple of snowflakes punched from the Martha Stewart Arctic Snowflake punch.  I wrapped my journaling tag with some beautiful Frosted Cranberry Trendy Twine.

8 comments:

  1. Love the colours and the layout!! - BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout! I love using doilies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous layout!! The layers and design are just fabulous!! I love the details you added!! Amazing as always my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layout! That doily peeking out is right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful paper choice and fun elements to your page! I love the the snowflakes...beautiful layout!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sukie, this is gorgeous! I will never tire of your sweet layouts. :o) The papers are so festive and fun! The doily peeking out from the mat is beautiful and I love how you adorned the journaling tag with pretty snowflakes. :o) Fabulous work, as always! I hope you're having a lovely week. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty!

    Elaine (BL)
    ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete