Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

November 13, 2014

Trendy Twine Design Day

Hello, it's my design day over at Trendy Twine and I have a project featuring Orange Truffle twine.  I created a wine bottle tag which was hand cut.  I added an acorn from the Autumn Celebrations cartridge.  The acorn was embellished with a couple of flowers and a coordinating button.  A twine bow was added to the flower embellishment.  I wrapped the top of the acorn with some more twine and tied a small bow.  A sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Mini Messages stamp set was tucked under the twine.  I only have a sneak peek for you so pop over to the Trendy Twine blog for a closer peek of my project.
Come join our "Fall Foilage" challenge, all of the details are here.  Remember to check out the store for some fun twine and lots of other crafty supplies.
Challenge:

17 comments:

  1. Love that acorn cut! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and great idea for Thanksgiving wine :)
    Have a super day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous sneak, Sukie!! I love the beautiful flower!! Headed over to see the entire project!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sneak peek! Love the whole project too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sukie, you sneaky little thing... this sneak peek is gorgeous and I'm fluttering over to check it out in its entirety! I hope you're having a happy night! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty - I love it! hank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card and the color choices are very nice!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute is this? I love the idea of adding something to a wine bottle! Great gift idea!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your Tag great idea. Playing catch up from last week.
    Big Blog Hugs, Janet (BL)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful tag! Great idea! Simple yet elegant! (BL)

    ReplyDelete