Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

December 25, 2014

A Trendy Twine Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!  The Trendy Twine design team has a special post to share today to wish our fans a very Merry Christmas.  For my project, I created a magical Christmas card.  Lately, I have had Disney on my mind so I went to my stash of dies and found an old Cuttlebug die I used to create my card.
I used lots of glitter and sparkle to follow the magical theme.  Some sparkly snowflakes were scattered throughout the scene.  I added a sentiment from the Craftin Desert Diva's Simply Christmas stamp set. The finishing touch for my card was some beautiful Cranberry Trendy Twine along the top of my card. I also created a tiny pom pom for Mickey's hat using the twine.
Stop by the Trendy Twine blog to check out all of the other Christmas cards created by the design team!  You can pick up this gorgeous twine in the store.  Thanks for stopping by and have a Merry Christmas!

22 comments:

  1. Super cute with Mickey and Pluto! Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable Disney Christmas card! Merry Christmas! BL, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! I just adore that cut and your card design and embellishments!! :) Merry Christmas DT Sister!! I hope your day is wonderful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so whimsical and fun! I love Santa Mickey and Pluto :) Have a blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable!! I love Disney so you know I LOVE this card!!
    Merry Christmas to you & your family,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how cute is Pluto as a reindeer.
    Lyne - BL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is just WAY to ADORABLE Sukie!!!! LOVE the Disney theme!!!!
    Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy 2015!
    Hugs my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, Sukie, this is so fun!! I love Mickey and Pluto!! All of the sparkle is fabulous!! I love, love this my friend!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that 2015 be filled with so many blessings!! Have a fabulous weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sukie, Your card is indeed magical! I love it!!

    I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sukie, I just adore this card! It captures the magic in every Disney Lover as well as the Christmas Spirit! Hoping you had a blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute card! I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great Mickey card! The glitter adds the perfect touch!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so, so fun! Hope your Christmas was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your Mickey card is so cute! Makes me smile!!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    Hugs, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute card. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. BL

    ReplyDelete
  16. Seriously adorable Sukie! I love Micky and Goofy:) What a darling card! Hope you had a great Christmas!
    Happy New Year!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the Mickey and Pluto! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sukie, this is delightful! How I love Disney and Christmas... and the combination couldn't be more magical! I love how you made Mickey and the sleigh red, with the sweet tiny pom and beautiful holly accents. Pluto is precious, especially with his red nose! You never miss a detail. :o) The landscape and sparkling snowflakes are beautiful, as is the border of gorgeous twine. Lovely work as always, Sukie! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  19. Simply adorable Mickey Mouse Christmas card! Love it!

    Your BL friend Tonya :-)

    ReplyDelete