Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

December 8, 2014

Craftin Desert Diva's "Christmas" Linky Party

 
Welcome to another Craftin Desert Diva's Linky Party.  The theme for this linky party is to create a Christmas project.  For my project I created a double page 12x12 layout.
I used the Christmas Cheer cartridge for all of the die cuts with the exception of the mat which was cut from the Elegant Edges cartridge.  I cut the mat in half and added it to each of the pages.
A few snowflakes from my stash were tucked in and around the photo mats as an accent.
The Santa's beard was embossed with the D'vine Swirls Cuttlebug embossing folder.  The sentiment on Santa's list is from the Craftin Desert Diva's Holly Day Punnies stamp set.
I added the "ho ho ho" title along the top edge of my layout and tied some Candy Cane Trendy Twine.
I also used the twine to wrap around the reindeer for a whimsical affect.  A bit of Stickles was used on each of the reindeer's noses, of course red for rudolph's nose.
We have some awesome sponsors for this linky party:
Craftin Desert Diva's - one stamp set
Too Cute by Jessica - $25 gift card

Stop by Craftin Desert Diva's to check out all of the inspiring projects from the design team and to join in on the linky party.
Challenge:

13 comments:

  1. Those deer are adorable! Awesome 2 pager! BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Love this layout!! That snowman and reindeer are just adorable!! Awesome job friend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous double layout this is, Sukie!! Santa is so cute with his embossed beard!! The reindeer are adorable!! I love the snowflakes, too!! This is festive and gorgeous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my, so CUTE!! Your pages are filled with so many fun cuts and fabulous details! Seriously adorable Sukie!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sukie, this is so festively delightful! You should see the huge smile it put on my face. :o) The cuts are so whimsical and your design is fantastic! I love the mats and patterns, too. :o) The embossing, twine, elegant snowflake, and punny sentiment are just a handful of little extras that make me love this. :o) Wonderfully done, my friend! Fingers crossed I can get a LO done over Christmas. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the reindeer dies! Great layout!

    Your BL friend Tonya :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous layout, great job with all the little details. Love how you embossed the beard on the Santa. (BL)

    ReplyDelete
  8. super super cute LO thanks for sharing from Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete
  9. Embossing the bead was an awesome idea

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice LO! I love santa's beard! Sharing to Twitter/Pinterest. I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute!! Those reindeer are so sweet! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Sukie!! I need to do some layouts myself... TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute layouts.
    Robin...BL
    http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete