Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

December 4, 2014

Craftin Desert Diva's Design Day

Today is my design day over at Craftin Desert Diva's and I have a fun project to share using the newly released Tag It and Get Your Jingle On stamp sets.  The Tag It stamp set is so versatile and can be used on just about any project and both sets are perfect for those Holiday crafts.  For my project, I created a cute little elf card.
The elf was cut from the Jolly Holidays cartridge and stamped with a Peachy Keen face stamp.  I popped up the sentiment tag which was created from the newly released Tag It stamp and SVG set. The sentiment is from the Get Your Jingle On stamp set.  A small twine bow in Christmas Mint Trendy Twine was the perfect finishing touch for my card.
Here's a closer look at the two stamp sets I used, you can purchase the sets here along with the rest of the November release.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

17 comments:

  1. This is so gosh darn adorable, Sukie!! That is the cutest elf!! I love that sweet face!! The papers are so festive and fun!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo cute!!!!!!
    Miranda :) BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just Darling!!!it must be for me, right? lol
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sukie, this card so perfectly portrays the childlike excitement about this season! The elf is adorable! I love the cut file and especially love the precious face you gave him! The papers are so happy and the sentiment is heartwarming. Fabulous work! I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Elf card is adorable! Your pattern papers are so fun and love the layering! The face is one of my favorites!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the elf and the fresh papers!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing layers, colours and cute elf..BL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute and festive too!

    Your BL friend Tonya :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love this, so adorable. BL

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute. Love the little Elf. Thank you for sharing.
    Robin...BL
    http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute card, beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that image and clear stamps are super adorable TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice card! I love all the dimension and cuteness! Sharing to Twitter/Pinterest. I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete