Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

December 18, 2014

Craftin Desert Diva's Design Day

Today is my design day over at Craftin Desert Diva's and I have a fun project to share using the newly released Get Your Jingle On stamp set. This stamp set is perfect for those Holiday themed projects.  For my project, I created a Christmas box card.  I found this idea on Pinterest and here is a tutorial.
This was surprisingly simple to create and I can't wait to make some more box cards for different holidays.  The inside of the card simply slides up to showcase the sentiment.  I stamped my card with a sentiment and snowflakes from the Get Your Jingle On stamp set.
I decorated the lid of my box with some Totally White Trendy Twine, a punched snowflake and a coordinating chevron button.
Here's a closer look at the entire stamp set, you can purchase the set here along with the rest of the November release.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

11 comments:

  1. Great way to surprise the recipient with your holiday message.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you embellished the top of your card! The Snowflake, the chevron button, and of course, Trendy Twine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card!! I love how it slides to reveal the sentiment!! The papers are gorgeous!! Love, love these Sukie!! Absolutely fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Christmas box card is fabulous! The papers are so fun-love the colors! The snowflake and chevron button are adorable! Super fun card Sukie!
    Have a great evening!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing.
    Robin...BL
    http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, I love that stamp set. BL

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous design, great colour combo.. awesome BL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice project! I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This is a gorgeous box card!! I love the paper you used for this project!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The ornament paper you used is just so much fun!
    Lyne - BL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sukie, my talented crafty pal, I apologize for the delay! Things with my mom'shealth and the busy beeness of the holidays has left me with zippo blogger time... but I am so happy to be checking in tonight! Wow, how gorgeous is this box card?! I love the style! What fun it will be to make them for any and every occasion. :o) Your papers are stunning (so much happy pink!) and I love the sweet button that centers the snowflake. :o) The sentiment is beautiful, especially with the pink snowflakes. Stunning work, as always!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete