Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

December 29, 2014

Mouse Love Layout

Today I have a Disney themed layout to share created with some fun coordinating papers from Simple Stories.  This is the Say Cheese collection and I just love how all of the pieces work together perfectly.
All of the elements came from the same collection aside from the film strip which was punched from the Fiskars Film Strip punch.  Some kraft and black washi tape was adhered to the bottom of my layout.
Some Cherry Latte Trendy Twine was used as an embellishment.  I added a ticket from the Craftin Desert Diva's Tag It stamp and svg set.  The sentiment is from the CDD Destination Fun stamp set.

11 comments:

  1. Super cute layout and love seeing all the CDD stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness!!!!! This is adorable!
    Miranda :) BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is awesome, Sukie!! I love, love the layout!! All of the details you added are perfect!! I really love the film strip!! You are the queen of layouts - love, love this so much!! Happy, happy new year!! I hope 2015 is filled with much love, happiness and many, many blessings :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable - definitely Disney with out screaming it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an awesome LO Sukie!!!
    LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sukie, you always create the loveliest layouts! I've told you that often, I'm sure. :o) This is such a wonderful paper collection and you use it so beautifully! I love the tiny banners, magic bingo, and every fun accent. :o) (How sweet is the Mouse love?!) Wonderfully done, Sukie!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving your layouts. My daughter got a season pass for disney, so I'm planning to make an album for her. your layouts will come in handy :)

    ReplyDelete