Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

December 31, 2014

Mouse & Co. Layout

I have had a fun time playing with my Simple Stories papers to create some easy layouts.  Today I am sharing one of the last ones I created.
All of these fun papers and tags are from the same paper line so they coordinate perfectly.  I wrapped some beautiful Celebration Trendy Twine around one of the tags.  This twine coordinates perfectly with anything Disney themed.  The characters on the roller coaster were cut from a Cuttlebug die.
At the top of my layout, I tucked in a Mickey Mouse head from the Mickey Font cartridge.  I added some stitching with a white gel pen.  I also tucked in a journaling tag from the Craftin Desert Diva's Tag It stamp set and stamped it with the Destination Fun stamp set.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

13 comments:

  1. Cute layout. Love the sentiment on the bingo card. BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your LO Sukie!!!!
    GREAT papers and such a fun design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the faux stitched mickey head on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous, Sukie!! I love all of the details!! The Mickey ears at the top of the page are so cute!! You did such a fabulous job with this!! Love, love it!! Happy New Year :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet! You always make the neatest layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the roller coaster on the bottom. Such a fun page! BL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your layout!!! That roller coaster is so fun at the bottom! You make some of the best layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sukie, this album must look absolutely fabulous as a collection in person... each tidbit you share is so beautifully done. I love all of the elements you've chosen, as always. The roller coaster die is adorable and I love the fun camera. :o) There are always so many lovely details throughout your projects to enjoy... I am truly thankful to have crossed paths with you! You and your creations are always filled a joy. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your layout is adorable Sukie!! Who doesn't love Micky, right? So many fun elements on your page and the embellishments are so fun! Love the details~incredible layout!
    That is on my list this year to work on more layouts...I have had that on the back burner way to long...always thinking I didn't have enough time~So, 2 page layout each month~hopefully is what I am shooting for! Should be able to knock that out, right?
    Thanks for the inspiration!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  10. You make the best layouts Sukie! I love this page! So many wonderful details :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun Disney layout! Great job!

    Your BL friend Tonya :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. fantastic LO! I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  13. Layout so cute! I specially like the die at the bottom! BL

    ReplyDelete