Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

December 11, 2014

Trendy Twine 12 Days of Christmas - Day 11

Hello and welcome to Day 11 of the Trendy Twine 12 days of Christmas!  This has been such a fun Trendy Twine segment and I'm a bit sad to see it come to an end tomorrow.  All of the gift ideas have been just amazing!  For my project I created a homemade treat jar with a combination of goodies to make some yummy cookies.  These make such great gifts for friends during the holidays.
I simply wrapped my jar with some fun holiday paper and adhered some washi tape along the edge of the lid.  The lid was further embellished with a snowflake doily which was layered with a punched snowflake.  I stamped the snowflake with a Peachy Keen face stamp.  A second doily and snowflake was tied with Cherry Limeade Trendy Twine and hung around my treat jar.
A wooden scoop from Annie's Paper Boutique was tied to the lid of the jar with more twine and finished off with a festive bow.  I tucked in a fun sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Filled with Love stamp set.
Check out the store for all of the gorgeous Christmas twine colors.  They are all on sale and there are so many color combinations, a little something for everyone!
Challenge:

21 comments:

  1. I LOVE this Sukie! Such a fun way to give a gift! Super adorable!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome treat jar! Great use of that pretty twine and cute scoop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sukie, your treat jar is just awesome! I Love to give (& receive) dressed up treat jars! Love love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your homemade jar of goodies is adorable Sukie! The snowflakes couldn't be cuter and love the fun twine!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute!! I love, love, love your packaging and the papers you used! Awesome little sentiment too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sukie, your project is adorable! The gift idea itself is fabulous and you naturally have decorated it so perfectly! I love the combination of elegance and whimsy with the snowflakes and the wooden scoop is precious! The red and green twine is so pretty, too. Lovely work on this gift that is sure to be appreciated. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fabulous, Sukie!! The jar looks amazing!! What a gorgeous gift it is!! The snowflake is so darn cute!! I love how you've attached the scoop with the pretty twine!! This is so awesome!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so adorable and yummy too! Cute project!

    Your BL friend Tonya :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun treat jar!!! That snowflake is great with that great big smile. Really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a Super cute & Fun treat!!! The snowflake is so SWEET! Awesome job my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a "Sweet" gift. Love how you decorated the jar. The face on the star is adorable. (BL)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super duper cute project TFS from Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have been wanting to make some of these for gifts but haven't had the chance yet. Yours is adorable! TFS! (BL)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice project! Sharing to Twitter/Pinterest. I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great gift Sukie, super ADORABLE!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun gift, Sukie. I will take it, but you have to deliver it and bake the cookies for me too ;)
    Just love that snowflake; it makes me giggle.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute.
    Robin...BL
    http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete