Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

December 1, 2014

Trendy Twine Christmas Tin Blog Hop

Good morning and welcome to the Trendy Twine Christmas Tin Blog Hop a perfect way to start December and the special 12 Days of Christmas celebration!  The Trendy Twine design team will be WOWing you all with creative gift giving ideas using Trendy Twine as well as other products found in the Trendy Twine store.  But we will have more on that tomorrow.  Today the design team is showcasing all of the different tins that are offered in the Trendy Twine store and getting you in the gift giving mood!  So sit back, grab your favorite beverage and get ready to be inspired!

For my project, I altered a round treat tin.  I wrapped my tin with some washi tape and then double wrapped some Cherry Limeade Trendy Twine.  A small bow with a couple of jingle bells finished off the bottom of my treat tin.  I filled it up with some yummy M&M's.
For the top, I cut out an ornament and snowman face from the Joys of the Season cartridge to create a shaker ornament.  The snowman was stamped with a Peachy Keen Face stamp.  I added some holly to his hat using a Martha Stewart punch.  A few scattered snowflakes were adhered to the back of the ornament which was embossed with the Darice Snowflake embossing folder.
Iridescent sequins were added to the ornament.  A double bow in Cherry Limeade and an adorable chevron Trendy Page Dot embellished my ornament.
The hand cut tag has a sweet sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Mini Messages stamp set.  I adhered the ornament to the lid of the tin so it will stay attached. Your next stop on the hop is Shelly.
Blog Candy:
We have 2 spools of Candy Cane Trendy Twine to giveaway to 2 lucky winners.  All you have to do is comment and follow each blog in the hop!

Line up:

50 comments:

  1. Love how you created the lid of your tin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummi and so super cute... Love the washi tape with your double wrapped twine and jingle bells... And your shaker top is just too cute :)
    - Eva Scraps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea! Super cute tin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you made the lid a shaker! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute tin. Love the twine around the body of the tin. The snowman is darling.
    thanks for sharing a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute tin. Love the twine around the body of the tin. The snowman is darling.
    thanks for sharing a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just he sweetest! Love it to bits!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Sukie!! I love the idea of the shaker ornament!! Awesome job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sukie, this is the most delightfully altered tin ever! :o) The washi tape wrapping was such a great idea and I'm so tickled that you made a shaker on top! The snowman is adorable and I love the embossed background. :o) The extra snowflakes for texture, plus the gorgeous sequins, fill this with extra whimsy. What a joy this will be to the lucky recipient. :o) Beautifully done! Have a sparkly happy day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is wonderful Sukie !!! That snowman is sooo cute !!!! Hope you have a blessed and wonderful day !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an awesome idea on the ornament! Love your super cute tin! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, love, love your tin!! The shaker is an awesome idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh, this could not be more adorable, Sukie!! The snowman is so cute!! I love that you made it a shaker!! What a fabulous gift this is!! I absolutely love it my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is adorable! I love all the little details!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute!! I love how you made a shaker on the lid!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stephanie B's Creative Designs here. LOVE you Tin!!! BL

    http://stephaniescreativezone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I ADORE how to decorated your tin!
    The Snowman is ADORABLE!! The twine is just PRETTY!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  18. I ADORE how to decorated your tin!
    The Snowman is ADORABLE!! The twine is just PRETTY!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my gosh....so stinken cute! I lOVE the snowman and the shaker is so fun! GREAT job!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh a shaker tin! This is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is super adorable Sukie! LOVE how you wrapped the tin and those jingle bells are such a great touch!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Simply adorable! Love the snowman! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is just the cutest thing ever! BL

    ReplyDelete
  25. I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work. Love it! Sharing to Pinterest and Twitter.

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh my this is fun! How spiffy to incorporate a shaker into your lid! Adorable from top to bottom, jingle bells and all!

    ReplyDelete
  27. super super adorable tin can ....... TFS from BL
    I gotta try this. from BL

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh my goodness, I am in love with this project! Amazing! BL

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is just so very cute, love it. BL

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow! A shaker ornament and a treat tin all wrapped up in gorgeousness! Love it! You really are rockin' this blog hop with all the fun touches of love, like the red jingle bells tied with the beautiful washi tape and Cherry Limeade Trendy twine! Just the bomb!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Can we say ADORABLE!!! Love this!!!

    Your BL friend Tonya :-)

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is wonderful. What a great idea and so festive, too.

    Bella M.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow, Sukie, this is brilliant. I love the ornament and your snowman is totally adorable.

    Thanks so much for participating in this hop.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  34. very cute, I love how you made it into a shaker. (BL)

    ReplyDelete
  35. adorable too cute tin.. great accents.. BL

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love your little treat tin, it is so super cute. Thank you for sharing.
    Robin...BL
    http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  37. super super super adorable project!!!!!! TFS from BLOGGIE LOVE GROUP

    ReplyDelete