Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

December 22, 2014

Trendy Twine Design Day

Hello today is my design day over at Trendy Twine and I have a sneak peek of a simple project.  I created a gift card holder using a lime chevron bag from Annie's Paper Boutique.  I simply layered it with some fun papers, folded the top over and tied a cute bow with Cherry Limeade Trendy Twine.  I added a couple of jingle bells to the twine.  A sentiment tag using the Scrappy Moms Mini Messages stamp set was tucked under the twine.  The penguin was cut from the Simply Charmed cartridge.  I stamped his face with a Peachy Keen Face stamp and added a cute little twine bow to him.
Check out the store for these adorable bags, they come in several fun colors.  There is still time to purchase some holiday twine and lots of other fun packaging!  Pop over to the Trendy Twine blog to see my entire project and have a great day!
Challenge:

14 comments:

  1. Love your adorable sneak Sukie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely adorable sneak, Sukie!! I'm headed over to see the entire project!! Thank you so much for linking up at My Craft Spot!! Have a great day my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutie sneak!!! Loved your sweet project!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sneak peek! Your penguin gift card holder is absolutely DARLING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaw, what a darling penguin! I love the cute chevron bag...fun project!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww Sukie, your gift card holder is positively precious! The chevron bag is such fun and I just want to hug that sweet penguin! I love the jingly bells, the fun combination of patterns, and of course the extra touches you gave the cutie pie. :o) Just lovely! Thank you for sharing your sweet creation with us at My Craft Spot! Have a very Merry Christmas! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute sneak peek. Going to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, LOVE this Sukie!! You always inspire me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorbs! I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete