Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

December 24, 2014

Trendy Twine Design Day

Merry Christmas Eve!  I am back over on the Trendy Twine blog with a fun and whimsical layout in anticipation of some sweet Christmas pictures tomorrow.  Over the past month as I was working on my holiday creations, I stashed away some extra die cuts for this layout.
The gingerbread men were cut from Just Because Cards, the elf from Jolly Holidays, the penguins from Simply Charmed and the snowmen heads from Joys of the Season.  I used Peachy Keen Stamps for their adorable faces.
A die from my stash was used for the sentiment tags.  All of the sentiments are from the Scrappy Moms Picture Perfect stamp set.  The sentiment tags were accented with some pearl stickers.
My layout was embellished with touches of Tickled Pink Trendy Twine.  It was the perfect accent for my non-traditional layout.
The snowflakes were created from different punches in my stash.  I added a few pink sequins from Annie's Paper Boutique to each of the pages.
Don't forget to stop by the store to check out all of the amazing twine colors, many are still on sale this month.  You will also find lots of products for all of your crafting needs.  Thanks so much for stopping by and have a Merry Christmas.  I hope to see you back here tomorrow as I will be part of a special Christmas Day post along with the rest of the Trendy Twine Design Team.
Challenges:

19 comments:

  1. Wow, what an amazing layout, Sukie!! All of the details you added are so fabulous!! I just love the adorable elf!! All of the faces are so sweet!! This makes me happy to look at!! You did an awesome job with it!! The colors are fun, too!! I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and happy holiday season, and that 2015 brings you much love, many blessings and endless happiness!! Hugs my friend,

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, gorgeous layout! So full of cuteness! I love the pretty papers and the cuts are awesome. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sukie, your layouts are always fabulous! SO many details and die cuts. Simply perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun layout! I love the pink and blue colors along with the pretty paper you chose for this layout! Merry Christmas!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sukie, this layout is just amazing! The cuts are just darling and love the colors and papers you used! I love all the PK faces...so stinken cute!! LOVE, LOVE your work!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful layout Sukie!! I so love every one of these cuts!! And the pattern papers you used are most wonderful!!! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Anything Christmas' challenge at BBTB2 and our 'Anything Goes' Linky Party at PDE!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This layout is just amazing and I love all the details and whimsical cuts! The PK faces are so perfect! Love your layout so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This layout is so awesome! First of all, I love the non traditional Christmas colors!! All your cute elves and PK faces on the snowflakes are awesome!! I just love all of it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous layout! Thanks for joining the “Anything Goes” Linky Party this week at PDE.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    PDE Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the cuts and details. Thank you for Linking Up at PDE Linky Party.
    ~Janis, PDE Linky Party owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGosh what a super fun layout!!! I love everything about it. All your elements are so fun and the colors are perfect.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes December Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Sukie, This is FABULOUS! Such a GREAT layout, so many adorable cuts!

    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice LO! Sharing to Twitter/Pinterest. I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is a super sweet layout. I'm loving the colors. BL

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an adorable layout! Love the colors and the snowmen!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Sukie! I pray 2015 is filled with an abundance of love and joy for you and your family. :) I have been away to be with family, so I am starting the long process of catch-up today! I'll be keeping your Inbox busy! ;)

    Oh gosh, this layout is pure Christmas sweetness! The design and every perfect element combine to form the most whimsical scrapbook page I've seen! Not only are your papers perfection, but all of the die cuts are fabulous! I love the sweet girlie elf, the darling penguins, and of course the sprightly gingerbread peeps! :o) This is one of my favorites from you, Sukie! I'm sure it looks even more amazing now, with your Christmas memories safely tucked within. Beautifully done!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  17. How did I miss seeing this one? Wonderful layout, love the pinks and blues and all the Cricut cuts. Congrats on winning the project of the week at BBTB2.

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete