Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

December 15, 2014

Word Art Layout

Today I have another simple Disney themed layout to share.  I love the word art banner which really sums up every trip I have ever take to Disneyland and Disney World.  A couple of Mickeys cut from the Mickey Font cartridge were used as embellishments.
The small cards tucked in behind the photo mat are from the Simple Stories Say Cheese 6x6 paper pad. I added a small hand cut flag with a sentiment from the Craftin Desert Diva's Destination Fun stamp set and attached a small twine bow in Cranberry Trendy Twine.  More twine was wrapped around the photo mat as an accent.  Some chevron washi tape was adhered along the bottom of my layout.
Challenge:

10 comments:

  1. I love simple stories!!! And I have to say that I love this layout!! How fun!!! Great Job!!!! loves-MADGE BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous layout!! The word art banner is so fabulous!! I love how you added the bingo cards!! And the Mickey silhouettes are awesome!! Love this layout!! So fun!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic LO how fun was that? TFS from BLOGGIE LOVE group

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sukie, this just fills the heart with Disney warm fuzzies! What fabulous paper... that word art banner is delightful and perfectly magical! I love the fun bingo cards tucked beneath the photo mat and the little banner just adds to the cuteness. :o) Beautifully done! And thank you so much for the well wishes for my mom. We greatly appreciate it. :o) Have a sparkly day!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie B's Creative Designs here. LOVE your layout!! BL
    http://stephaniescreativezone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable Micky layout! Love the bingo cards...your layouts are amazing and always filled with so many details! GREAT job on this!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely LOVE this layout!!! BL, ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your layout.
    Robin...BL
    http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice Mickey scrapbook! Sharing to Twitter/Pinterest. I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete