Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

January 19, 2015

Baby Layout

Today I am very excited to share my first post as a KaDoodle Bug Designs team member.  I am honored to be joining such talented designers and look forward to playing with some amazing files from KaDoodle Bug Designs.
For my project, I created a single page 12x12 layout for a picture of my new nephew who was just born last month.  I used the Cutesy Zoo Animals (elephant) and ABC Blocks (title) files from KaDoodle Bug Designs. The clouds were cut from the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2 cartridge.
I used my white gel pen to add some faux stitching around this sweet little elephant.  Some Stormy Trendy Twine was wrapped around the photo mat and used for the bows.  A few scattered gems were added as an accent.
The "dream big" die cut is a coordinating piece from the Craft Smith Little One paper pad which was used for my layout.  I tucked in the die cut behind one of the clouds to give the appearance of a sun rising above the clouds.  The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Picture Perfect stamp set.
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my first KaDoodle Bug Designs project.  I am looking forward to sharing many more creations with you!

20 comments:

  1. Aaaah, that elephant is sooo cute! Fabulous baby layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super sweet layout. Love the little bow on the elephant. BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of Kaboodle before - will have to go check them out.
    Lyne - BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet, Sukie!! That little elephant is adorable!! The baby blocks are awesome!! All of the details are perfect!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, you rocked your first post and it's cute as can beeeeeeee!!!! SO SWEET! Love it! You make the cutest layouts Sukie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable LO, I love it BL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your DT assignment! Great layout! Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment on my Frozen Blog Hop project. I am following you and would love for you to stop by and follow my blog too. Love to see your posts on FB too :-)
    Melin
    My Blog: MyPaperCrafting.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sukie, I happy danced in my chair with this post... you are such a spectacular addition to her team! I love her files and know you will bring them to life with every post. :o) Your layout is adorable beyond description! I love the elephant so much and your entire design is dreamy perfection. LOs are far from easy, yet yours are always just right. :o) You have such a sweet gift and I'm a happy camper to be able to see your creations! My heart is dreaming up a little something concerning LOs... it's scary and exciting. (Why am I such a scaredy cat with new things?! Hehe!) Thank you for forever inspiring us! Have a sparkly night, my friend. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. This layout is so precious. I love all the sweet details.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aaaw, what a darling layout! Oh my gosh, it is so sweet and look at the fun details! The elephant is as cute as can be!!! Totally love this page! Can't wait to see more Kadoodle Bug Design projects from you....congrats to you to!
    Have a great evening!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats on being on the team! your layout is just ADORABLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww! The elephant is adorable and so is your page! BL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Sukie, this is so sweet! I love the colors and congrats on the new team! They are lucky to have such a talented and sweet member!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMGosh! This is sooooooo ADORABLE! BL

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute page! Sharing to Twitter/Pinterest. I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on the new DT Sukie! Your LO is AWESOME!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable layout!! And congrats on your new DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute baby layout and so happy for you! Congratulations!

    Your BL friend Tonya :-)

    ReplyDelete