Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

January 14, 2015

Crafting Inspiration Day 4

Hello this week the Trendy Twine design team is pairing up with the Fluerette Bloom design team to bring you some crafting inspiration.  Our crafting inspiration goes from Sunday, January 11th through Saturday, January 17th, please join us each day.  For my project I used the Anytime Pillow Box SVG cutting files for all three of my boxes.  One of boxes is an adorable purse and the others are regular pillow boxes. They are all perfect for some yummy treats.
I cut one of them in a smaller size to tuck in some money.  No treat is better than some cash, especially when it comes to my kiddos.  My pillow boxes were embellished with Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine which coordinated perfectly with all of the red but also has the perfect touch of pink.  A coordinating doily was used to break up the patterned paper and I also added belly bands to the other boxes to break up the solid color.  Some fun embellishments finished off my pillow boxes and I tucked in a couple of small sentiments from Scrappy Moms Stamps.
To make this week a bit more fun, we have some blog candy to give away to one lucky winner:

To be eligible to win, here are the guidelines
Our crafting inspiration week goes from Sunday, January 11th to Saturday, January 17th.  All you need to do is comment on both the Trendy Twine blog and the Fluerette Bloom blog each day to be entered.  The deadline to enter is 10:00 pm Central Time, Sunday January 18th.  You must also be a blog follower to be eligible to win.  One person will win both certificates.  Good luck and have fun being inspired all week long! 

20 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I love the papers and embellishments you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these. You did a great job embellishing these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super fun and cute pillow box projects.. BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. This are Super Cute!
    Miranda :) BL

    ReplyDelete
  5. These came our gorgeous Sukie!! I love how you added the doily to the pillow box!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so beautiful Sukie! You embellished perfectly! Love the colors and the twine looks amazing with the pillow boxes! Have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so fabulous, Sukie!! I love the designs of each one!! You embellished them beautifully!! Gorgeous projects my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, these are so fun Sukie! The colors, the embellishment and the sentiments are so ADORABLE! Yes, who doesn't like a little cash?!
    Great project and love the twine!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are absolutely GORGEOUS!! Awesome job my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Prefect for Valentine's Day! Simply love it!

    Your BL friend Tonya :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love adding belly bands to things too - add just a like something extra
    Lyne - BL

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so beautiful Sukie! LOVE those boxes!
    AWESOME projects!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sukie, there's really no happier way to wind down than by visiting your sweet blog. :o) Your projects are heartfelt sweetness, fluttering with so much shiny love! You've so beautifully shown the versatility of pillow boxes... I've never seen one as a purse before! That's brilliant. :o) The red doily is stunning, the twine is lovely, and I am completely enamored with your red tulle! (It's the ballet dancer in me!) Wonderful projects as always, my kind and talented friend. I hope you're having a sweet and sparkly week!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very creative idea for pillow boxes!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  15. So gorgeous Sukie!! I love these dainty little boxes!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sukie, this is stunning. I love all of the details you added to each pillow box. And the doily and bands to add some color looks so beautiful. Such a gorgeous set of boxes.

    Thanks so much for being a part of our week with Fleurette Bloom.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete