Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

January 29, 2015

Happy Birthday Layout

Today I am sharing a double page layout using the Happy Woof Day and Labels cutting files from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  All three of the dogs were cut from Happy Woof Day and I used the Labels file for the tag and the sentiment.
The title was cut from the My Craft Spot Big Words metal dies.  I added a hand cut banner under the title and attached some Totally Grape Trendy Twine along the top edge.  The twine was also added to the tags and to the present.  A couple of flowers and some gems from my stash were added as embellishments.
I created a present using some scraps and tucked the dog inside.  The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Birthday Hugs stamp set.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

14 comments:

  1. OMGOSH Sukie! That is such a CUTE LO! I think it's adorable! LOVE the doggies! :)


    Theresa
    www.miislucky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is one of my favorite layouts, Sukie!! I love those sweet doggies!! The way you designed this is just perfect!! I love, love this!! It's fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sukie, this is adorable! What darling little puppies... they just make my heart smile. :o) I love all of their sweet party hats and celebratory colors! The banner is so pretty and the MCS word die looks fabulous! You used such gorgeous colors, too! :o) Beautifully done as always, my friend! Have a sparkly happy day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, this is seriously adorable Sukie! I love the sweet little puppies and all the fun elements! I just love the fun colored papers and sweet details! GREAT job on this!
    Thanks for stopping by and for your kind words...so glad to be on TT today with you gals!
    Have a super day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute.. great design and cut files

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so AMAZING and so ADORABLE my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Sukie! This is incredible. Look at all of your fun details. Is this for me ;)

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an adorable layout Sukie! Thanks for sharing!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute Sukie!! Those pups are just adorable! Such a fun layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sukie, another awesome awesome layout! Love the colors and the cute little cuts!

    ReplyDelete