Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

January 12, 2015

Hip Hip Hooray!

I have a fun and festive card to share today which is perfect for a winter birthday.  This was the second project I made with my new Explore.  Even though it's not perfect, I'm really loving my new cutting machine and all of its capabilities.  Plus the intricate cuts on the snowflakes have me sold on the Explore.
Olaf and the snowflakes are SVG files.  I incorporated some scattered sequins on the base of my card and added some Blue Berry Trendy Twine along the edge.  The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Dancing In Circles stamp set.  A small button with twine was added to the center of the sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

14 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! This is absolutely darling! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me smile, Sukie!! He's adorable!! The snowflakes look amazing!! I can't believe the intricate cuts the Explore makes...so glad I got one!! This is fabulous my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so adorable! you should come enter at my current bow challenge! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sukie, this is adorable! All of the Frozen characters are so precious and Olaf just makes me smile. :o) What a marvelous wintry birthday card! The snowflakes are stunning and I love the sprinkling of sequins. :o) You always use the most beautiful twine... I'm in love with this shade. :o) Beautifully done as always, my kind and talented friend! Have a sparkly night. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. You weren't kidding, Sukie! Great minds think alike! Love your Olaf card!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sukie, I just love this adorable card! I love Olaf! I mean how can you not? This just made me smile so big!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute Sukie!!! I adore Olaf!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome image and fun card.. BL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, this is just adorable!

    Your BL friend Tonya :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job - how did you make your background?
    Lyne - BL

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is so adorable! You did a fantastic job!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  12. of course that is super cute! TFS from BL group

    ReplyDelete