Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

January 26, 2015

I Love Cocoa Layout

I have been catching up on some of my layouts and am really enjoying using some fun files from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  I'm very happy to have been invited to join their design team, they have so many adorable cutting files to create with.  For my layout, I used the Hot Cocoa Bears cutting file.  My daughter has always been a huge hot cocoa lover, I think this page will be perfect for her.
The "coffee stamps on kraft" paper from Canvas Corp is from my stash and I layered it with some kraft core shattered card stock from Tim Holtz.  I think I have been hoarding these papers for a while now. A bit of washi was used along the edges and on the tag.  A couple of doilies from my stash added a bit of interest to the layout.  I tucked in a coordinating tag behind the photo mat with a chevron Trendy Page Dot and some Chocolate Truffle Trendy Twine, both from Annie's Paper Boutique.
Peachy Keen face stamps were used for the adorable little bears.  The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Just Sayin stamp set.  A few little touches of bling and a paper flower were added as finishing embellishments on my layout.
Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
Challenge

12 comments:

  1. So super ADORABLE Sukie!!!!!!
    AWESOME LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new DT, Sukie!! So deserved because you always make the most amazing projects!! I love, love this!! The little bears are so sweet!! My Mom has a cup of cocoa almost every day so this would be a perfect layout for her!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOSH! This is stinkin' CUTE! LOVE the paper you used.... what a great Layout! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sukie, I caught a peek of this early this morning and have been so anxious to gush to you! KaDoodle Bug is so blessed to have you, as evidenced by this sweet treat you shared today! The bears are as sweet as their hot cocoa and your design is fabulous as ever. I love the bear peeking out from behind the photo mat! The doilies are so pretty and I love your papers! Gorgeous work, as always! I sadly realized my lack of sweet 12x12 papers has put my vision on hold... sigh. Have a twinkly night, my friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute. Love the cute film and the doilies :) BL

    ReplyDelete
  6. They do have the cutest designs! Great lay-out! The paper is awesome! Thanks for joining us over at Scrappy Moms! DT Member Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just the cutest cuts and your layouts always look fab. Looks awesome as always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this!! Oh my gosh, those bears are cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Sukie! That's exciting and can't wait to see more of what you create with their files! Your layout is fabulous! Love the background and the bear couldn't be cuter! The embellishments all look amazing! GREAT layout! I am hoping to do more layouts this yr! TFS!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable layout Sukie!! I love it!! Thanks so much for joining us for the Terrific Tuesday Challenge at Scrappy Moms!

    Stacey~~Scrappy Moms DT Member

    ReplyDelete