Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

January 8, 2015

Valentine Bear Treat Box

Happy Thursday!  I have been enjoying my time off work and playing with my Cricut Explore. Unfortunately, reality will hit when I return back to work on Monday.  When I saw this freebie from Kadoodle Bug Designs I just fell in love with the sweet Valentine Bear.  I found an oversized gable box in my stash and created a fun treat box.  This gable box is great for larger size candy, my husband loves the Peanut Butter Snickers and those fit perfectly.  The gable box needed some dressing up so I added some heart papers to the box and attached the bear.
The tag is also from my stash and was trimmed down to fit a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Filled with Love stamp set.  I tied the tag with some coordinating Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine.  The tag was embellished with washi tape and layered with a heart, button and more twine.  The tag was attached to the gable box with a heart clothespin.  A couple of twine bows were the final finishing touch.
Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
Challenges:

22 comments:

  1. Love it! I'd like a sweet treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Sukie, this is so adorable!! I love the sweet bear!! He's soooo cute!! What a gorgeous gift box this is!! All the details you added are perfect!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so super cute!! I love the bear and all the pink
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #148 “USE RED” challenge, Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



    ReplyDelete
  4. The is absolutely darling! I love that box!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sukie, I too am in love with that Valentine bear! What a little sweetheart! I'll be getting him, too. :o) I love the shade of twine you used.. it's just gorgeous! The heart paper for the gable box is so pretty (and shiny!) and your tag is precious! So many lovely details, sure to be enjoyed by all who see it. :o) Beautifully done as always, my talented friend! Have a sparkly day!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just the super cutest! I downloaded this cutie and can't wait to make something! Thanks for joining us over at Scrappy Moms! DT Member Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply DARLING! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sukie this is adorable!! I love it!! Thanks so much for joining us at Scrappy Moms for the Terrific Tuesday Challenge.

    Stacey ~ Scrappy Moms DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  9. so darn cute thank you for joining us at dtc. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, this is so cute and festive, Sukie. Love that mustache. I hope it's for me ;)

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me again! Thanks for joining our “Button, Bow, or Brad” Challenge this week at DoubleClick Skittles.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    DoubleClick Skittles DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Sukie!!! I totally love your treat box. That bear is so cute. I would love to receive that cute gift box. Thank you for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this, it just puts a smile on my face. Awesome job. BL

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw how beary cute... love that treat box...Thanks for joining DoubleClick Skittles Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh how cute is this box?! So adorable Sukie! Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute! Love the bear! =)
    Thank you for joining us at Decorate to Celebrate!
    Lilian
    http://TheLeafStudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your Valentine Bear box is so cute! I love the mustache!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so sweet and cute! Great job!

    Your BL friend Tonya :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMGGG.... this is way too cute, I love it:) Thank you for joining Decorate to Celebrate.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is just darling. I love it.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete