Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

February 16, 2015

Bee You Layout

I am ready for some Spring time weather which got me in the mood to create this fun and whimsical layout.  I used the "I Will Always Beelieve In You" cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  I shortened the title for my layout using only a couple of the words.  I just loved the puzzle pieces which fit together to create the hot air balloon.
The Apron Lace Fiskars border punch was used along the edges of my border.  I popped up the clouds on foam dots to add some dimension and to keep them from blending into the background of my layout.  Some Blue Berry Trendy Twine on the photo mats was the finishing touch on my layout.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. What a cute page and love the border punch! bl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the puzzle piece hot air balloon. I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, Sukie!! I love the hot air balloon!! The clouds are so awesome!! Gorgeous layout!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout is fabulous Sukie! The hot air balloon is so fun with the puzzle pieces....So creative!! The clouds are such a fun and love the twine! You are so talented....I need to get back into doing layouts:) Thanks for inspiring!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun layout! I really love that hot air balloon!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Layout looks amazing Sukie! LOVE the balloon and the clouds... It's just a great scene! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete