Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

February 26, 2015

Birthday Girl Layout

Today I am sharing a birthday layout.  Next month kicks off several birthdays for my family so I have been getting a jump start on some projects.  I opted for a cheerful Spring theme for my single page layout.
I found these gorgeous papers in the Charming Charlotte stack from Craft Smith and knew they would be perfect for a girly layout.  I used a solid pink border to break up the different patterns, the edges were punched with the EK Success Pointed Flower punch.  The cupcakes were cut from the KaDoodle Bug Designs Sweet Treats cutting file and popped up on foam dots.
A journaling tag with some washi was tucked in behind the photo mat.  A bit of Posy Trendy Twine was added to the tag.  A few paper flowers, a doily, some enamel dots and a large brad were used to accent my layout. The finishing touch was the "Birthday Girl" sentiment which is from the Scrappy Moms Birthday Hugs stamp set.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO Sukie! Love the spring papers and great embellishing!
    Super job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how Pretty Sukie! LOVE the paper, colors, banner, cupcakes... Okay.... Can you tell I like the whole darn thing! LOL Great Layout! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, Sukie, it's absolutely stunning!! The papers you used are gorgeous!! I love the design and all of the amazing details!! Fabulous layout - I love, love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout is beautiful! I love the papers you used and of course, the Trendy Twine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your layout Sukie! It is so pretty and I totally {heart} the doily.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is so pretty and feminine! I love the doily and tag behind the photo mat! BL

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful layout Sukie! Great job!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this!! Precious!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely layout and great idea to try to get a jump start on the pages.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great layout!!! I love love this layout! Great colors and design. loves-MADGE BL

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet layout. Nice paper patterns and colors. BL

    ReplyDelete