Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!  The Trendy Twine Design Team did something a little different this year for Valentine's Day ~ Secret Cupid.  Names were assigned to each of the design team members and no one knew who had who.  Each of us designed a card or tag and sent along a little treat to our assigned design team sister to make her Valentine's a bit more happy.  Today we are sharing our projects with you.
For my project, I created a fun treat bag using a Yellow Glassine Bag from Annie's Paper Boutique. My bag was embossed with the Cuttelbug Honeycomb embossing folder.  Once I tucked in my treats I adhered some washi tape along the top and bottom edges of the bag.
I used a Craft Smith tag from my stash and embellished it with a Chevron Trendy Page Dot and some Black Licorice Trendy Twine.  The bee is from the Bee Mine Valentine cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  Peachy Keen stamps were used for the face.  The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Crazy for You stamp set and added to a SVG provided by Scrappy Moms.
Here are the goodies I tucked in for my Secret Cupid, nothing like some fun dies to cut and emboss with.  Thanks so much for joining us and sharing in our special Secret Cupid.  Have a Happy Valentine's Day!

16 comments:

  1. Your Treat bag is so sweet! I just love that bee holding the heart jar! Cute as can be! The dies are awesome I believe we are all so blessed! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling treat bag! That bee is so much fun.
    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sukie, I loved receiving this! Thank you for bringing a smile to my face and joy to my heart! The treat bag is super cute and the goodies that were inside are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bee is so Stinkin cute! I love the embossed background!! very PRETTY!!
    Awesome treats my friend!!
    Happy Valentine's Day my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, how fun!!! Awesome treat bag, that bee is adorable!! What a great treat too!! Happy Valentine's Day, friend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling treat bag! I love the honeycomb background and adorable bumble bee! That face is the cutest! So sweet of you!
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so gorgeous, Sukie!! The embossed bag looks amazing!! The bee is so sweet!! I love how you colored the adorable face!! What an awesome gift this is for your DT sister!! Happy Valentine's Day my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sukie, this is the sweetest glassine bag! Secret Cupid is such a sweet idea and it looks like Melissa adores her lovely gifts! :o) You've designed this so perfectly! The embossed honeycomb is the perfect background for this darling little bee! The PK face is adorable and I love her sweet flower. :o) The washi tape is so striking atop the yellow and I love the dancing polka dots! Beautifully done, my sweet friend!

    I've missed leaving you sparkly love... unfortunately my Blogger absence will continue indefinitely, which breaks my heart. My arm injury remains a burden and I cannot craft or type long enough to leave comments. I can peek in on my phone to see what you've been up to, but that's about it. Additionally, my sweet mom had hip replacement surgery. She requires my presence and assistance 24/7. When we are both healed up, I will return to crafting and commenting. Thank you for the love and encouragement you have always shown me. You are a blessing!

    Sparkly hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super ADORABLE gift bag Sukie!!!! LOVE the added embossing to the bag as well! Super CUTE tag with her adorable PK face!!!
    AWESOME job!!!!
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute gift bag and love how you embossed it too. I'm sure your Secret Cupid loved her goodies. I know I would. :-)

    Your BL friend Tonya :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun idea for your Design Team sisters. This is buzzing with cuteness! Happy Valentine's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a great idea for your DT Sisters! I think it's sweet and your treat bag is just too darn CUTE! I bet your secret sister LOVED opening this happy mail! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  13. that is just adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bl

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute! Love the eyes! Sharing to Twitter/Pinterest. I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete