Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

February 2, 2015

Hugs & Kisses Treats

Happy Monday!  I have a fun Valentine treat to share which can easily be mass produced for gifts. This simple project was created using a Biggie Candy Bag from Annie's Paper Boutique.  I adhered the chocolate hearts on the patterned paper and inserted it inside the bag.  The bag topper was created from a Spellbinders die.  I used the Love Monsters cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs for the little monster on my treat topper.  His face was stamped with Peachy Keen face stamps.
A "Punch and Go Printable Valentine's Tag" also from Annie's Paper Boutique was adhered to the treat topper.  I just love these fun tags, so easy to just print them and punch them out to create an embellishment.  A small bow in Limeade Trendy Twine was the perfect finishing touch for my treat bag.
Thanks for stopping by, have a great Monday!

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, could not be cuter, Sukie!! That little love monster is adorable!! I love the tag!! This is such a fun and fabulous treat my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a fun treat bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't stand it!!! I can't stand how cute it is!!!! Seriously LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Sukie! This is seriously ADORABLE! LOVE the face on your monster!!! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow!! This is so adorable Sukie!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww Sukie! This is so precious! What a darling little love monster! Your papers for everything are so lovely and work so beautifully together! Your tag is adorable and I love the lime bow dangling around it. :o) Even your candy is so sweet! :o) Wonderfully done as always, my friend! Have a sparkly happy day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are SO cute, Sukie! I love the little monster!

    ReplyDelete