Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

February 3, 2015

Love You Layout

Today I am sharing a layout I created when I first got my Explore.  I was playing with several different files and ended up creating a single page 12x12 layout.
The "love you" title for my layout and the hearts are from Miss Kate Cuttables and the mouse is from Treasure Box Designs.  I used a file folder SVG to cut the tabs added above the photo mats.  The sentiments are from the Scrappy Moms Crazy for You stamp set.
I added some little accents to my layout, using scraps of paper from my stash and some gems.  A few touches of Posy Trendy Twine and some Totally Black Trendy Twine for the mouse whiskers were the finishing touch to my layout.
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day!

12 comments:

  1. Awwww.....how super ADORABLE is this LO Sukie!!!!
    I just LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is perfect! I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is perfect! I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW! LOVE your Layout! So Pretty! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fabulous, Sukie!! All of the details are just perfect!! The little mouse is so cute and I love the hearts!! This is just gorgeous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not only is this LO adorable yku have once again packed it full with so many awesome details! Fab as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sukie, this makes my heart flutter! :o) What a darling LO! Where to even begin... The mouse is adorable and I love her twine whiskers! The plethora of hearts throughout are so beautiful! I especially love the little doilies and the twine heart you layered for the mat corner. The tabs of sweet sentiments are lovely and I simply adore the precious bow on the 'love'.. you never miss a detail, my talented friend! This is all things fabulous. :o) Have a sparkly night, dear friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the cutest layout! Love,love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet layout Sukie! All the little details really blend together wonderfully!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another adorable layout! The mouse is soon stinkin' cute!

    Your BL friend Tonya :-)

    ReplyDelete