Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

February 5, 2015

Lucky In Love Card

Today I have a fun Valentine card to share using the My Squeaky Valentine file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  I layered a red doily on top of some fun paper from Craft Smith.  A solid pink strip was layered on top of the doily and I added a little heart in the center with a twine bow in Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine.
The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Crazy for You stamp set.  I stamped the sentiment on a SVG provided by Scrappy Moms.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

12 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, so darn adorable, Sukie!! That little mouse is so sweet!! I love the doily!! This is just gorgeous my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sukie, this is so squeaky cute! :o) What a darling little mouse, so sweetly holding a heart that is glowing in love! The red doily is gorgeous and I love the twine bow. The paper is so pretty, too! I love the pattern.. it's reminiscent of chevron, but less busy! Beautifully done as always, my sweet friend! Have a sparkly happy twinkly day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! I love that red doily behind the mouse. Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is sooo stinkin' cute Sukie! I LOVE this mouse.... :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card! That mouse is so adorable!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's adorable and so detailed. BL

    ReplyDelete
  7. That card is just so adorable. I love all the detail. BL

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are amazing at adding touches of twine to each of your creations...I really need to take lessons

    ReplyDelete