Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

February 12, 2015

Trendy Twine Design Day

Hello, today is my design day over at Trendy Twine and I have a project featuring Limeade Trendy Twine.  I altered a Small Kraft Gable Box from Annie's Paper Boutique with some fun patterned paper.  To break up the patterned paper, I adhered some "love" themed washi tape along the center of the paper.  I used the Winter Valentine Penguin cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs for the adorable penguin and added him to a Craft Smith tag.
The penguins face was stamped with a Peachy Keen face stamp.  I created some little twine pom poms for the ear muffs.  The tag was stamped with a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Crazy for You stamp set.  A couple of enamel dots and a heart outlined in Limeade twine was the finishing touch on my box.
Thanks so much for stopping by, remember to check out Annie's Paper Boutique for all of your crafty needs!  Have a great day!
Challenges:

19 comments:

  1. This is so stinkin' cute! I love that adorable penguins and the special ear muffs! Awesome job as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The penguin is just way too cute! A totally cute & fun gable box!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. After seeing all your projects through the Bloggie Love group I may have to expand my twine collection. It adds just a little something extra to the projects

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uber cute penguin and container! Love how you used the twine for the ear muffs!

    Your BL friend Tonya :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so absolutely adorable!! The penguin is so sweet!! I love his twine ear muffs!! So clever!! This is fabulous!! It makes me smile!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sukue, this is adorable!! I love that sweet penguin and those gorgeous ear muffs :)

    Have a fabulous week my friend!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a darling treat box! It accurately shows how the weather is here today...Brrr!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously adorable!!! I love how this turned out! Someone is going to flip over receiving this and totally treasure it!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in love with this treat box! how fun. I am sure the receiving person is going to love love this!! Great job! loves Madge BL

    ReplyDelete
  10. He's cute! Thank you for Linking Up at PDE Linky Party.
    Your project is featured in our album on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    ~Janis, PDE Linky Party owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook
    We’d love you to link up your scrapbook pages over at our
    sister challenge blog, Bimini Moose!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so super ADORABLE Sukie!!! LOVE that CUTE tag and those earmuffs are awesome!!
    Super AWESOME job with your gable box!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really CUTE Sukie! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this penguin is too cute!! I love it!!! :) Great job friend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable box!! That penguin is so cute!!
    Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. super cute gable box!! Sharing to Twitter/Pinterest. I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  16. adorable adorable Thanks for joining us at DCD

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute box!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Cardz TV:)

    Elaine CTVDT
    ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete