Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

March 9, 2015

A Super Exciting Announcement!!!

Hello!  I have the best news to share today, I am over the top excited to announce that I have joined the Scrappy Moms Stamps Design Team.  As all of my blog followers know, I have always loved their stamps and use them on so many of my projects.  I am a huge Scrappy Moms Stamps fan and love playing along with their "Terrific Tuesday Challenges".  I cannot express my enthusiasm for this wonderful opportunity.  I am looking so forward to sharing more projects using these amazing stamps as a Design Team member.  Stop by the Scrappy Moms Stamps store to check out the huge variety of stamp sets they offer.

I have a few of my favorite projects to share using Scrappy Moms Stamps:

 Valentine Bear Treat Box - Scrappy Moms "Filled with Love"
 Bakery Shop Card - Scrappy Moms "Birthday Hugs"
Christmas Layout - Scrappy Moms "Picture Perfect"

Thanks so much for stopping by and allowing me to share my exciting news with you!  Have a great day!

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Sukie!! I'm so excited for you!! You showcase their stamps perfectly!! Can't wait to see more projects!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoooooo Hoooooo!!! congrats Sukie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I am SO excited for you Sukie! I can't wait to see more of your fabulous creations!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Lovin these projects of yours. Can't wait to see more! BL

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations!!!!!! love your projects! bl

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats and adorable projects.. BL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome projects! Congrats! BL

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATS! What AWESOME NEWS!!! Your Project is just as wonderful! LOVE it! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY!!! Congrats on the new dt!! Love their stamps and I know you will be a perfect addition to the team! :)

    ReplyDelete