Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

March 31, 2015

Happy Birthday Card

Hello today I have another project to share using the newly released Scrappy Moms Sassy Pants stamp set.  This set is so fun and whimsical.  I created this lace floral card using the "make it now" feature in Design Space.  I love this feature in Design Space since everything is already designed and sized and all you have to do is put your paper on the mat and cut it out.
Once I put my card together, I left it as is and added the sentiment.  I just love this fun sentiment, especially the blocked "happy birthday".
Here's a closer look at the newly released Sassy Pants stamp set:
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Challenge:

12 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Sukie! BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, I like the block style lettering too. BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card Sukie! Very pretty.... your flower just pops right off that card! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty color combination Sukie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is so pretty! The lacy look with the flower does have a whimsical feel! Cute sentiment!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. I love the design and sentiment.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  7. The flower just jumps right out at you. So cute and fun. Thanks for paying along with us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice dimensional card! I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so gorgeous!! The flower is beautiful!! I love the design!! Gorgeous card, Sukie!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so lovely! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete