Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

March 2, 2015

Happy Birthday Gift Bag

This gift bag started out as a plain white bag which needed some sprucing up.  I attached some patterned paper to the bag and cut a couple of cupcakes from the KaDoodle Bug Designs "Sweet Treats" cutting file.  I used the same paper to create a small tag.  I went for a monochromatic theme using different shakes of pink for my cupcakes. They were embossed with the Retro Kitchen and D'Vine Swirls Cuttlebug embossing folders.
Each of the cupcakes were pop dotted on foam for added dimension.  I used my white gel pen to add a bit of doodling to the cupcakes.  The tag was tied onto the bag with a bit of Watermelon Taffy Trendy Twine.
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!

14 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! Love your bag! BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun birthday gift bag Sukie!
    LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute bag!! I love the embossed and the details on this cupcake!! loves- madge BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such an adorable gift bag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous!! You decorated the bag perfectly!! I love the paper and that awesome, textured cupcake!! You did a fabulous job!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just adorable! I love the matching tag with bag look. Your colors are fabulous and the design so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how pretty Sukie! LOVE all the embossing.... the bag certainly takes the CAKE! Ha :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very Pretty birthday gift set!! AWESOME job my friend!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great way to "spruce" that bag up! It's lovely! BL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very creative idea and could easily be altered to fit a boy party too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful idea for dressing up a gift bag and a great way to use embossing folders!

    Your BL friend Tonya :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've seen plenty of bags in my day but yours is the BEST! Sharing to Twitter/Pinterest. I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete