Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

March 14, 2015

Happy Birthday KaDoodle Bug Designs

Today I am part of the KaDoodle Bug Designs Facebook Birthday hop with Bimini Moose.  Please join our hop starting on the KaDoodle Bug page, here is a link to my Facebook page.  I created a card for my hop project using the We Like to Party cutting file.
I added the perfect sentiment on my card from the Scrappy Moms Birthday Hugs stamp set.  A small bow made from Totally Lemon Trendy Twine and a few enamel dots were the perfect finishing touch on my card.
Please join our hop on Facebook to be entered to win some amazing prizes and don't forget to pick up all of the free cutting files from KaDoodle Bug Designs as part of the birthday celebration!  Have a wonderful day!

13 comments:

  1. What an adorable card Sukie!!!
    Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is adorable and too cute BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is too darn cute!! I love the penguin!! The papers and colors are fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh, this is just soooo cute! BL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cute penguin and balloons! BL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful love that little bird and the colours you have used

    ReplyDelete
  7. That card is just so adorable, I love it. BL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, Cute, Cute!!
    P.S. I am still laughing about the comment you left on my blog about the birthday card...LOL
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  9. This turned out sooo stinkin' CUTE! LOVE the fun paper and the balloons... :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete