Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

March 19, 2015

Happy Day Layout

Hello, today I am sharing a layout which I created some time ago.  I found it in "draft" form when I was going through my blog posts.  For this layout, I went to my stash of goodies and found some file folder type pockets which I used as the background for my photo mats.  A couple of paper clips were added to two of the photo mats.
I added a punched border to the bottom of the page to break up the letter art background.  Several flowers were used as embellishments.  The sentiments are from the Scrappy Moms Just Sayin' stamp set and were stamped on hand cut flags.  A couple of bows in Watermelon Taffy Trendy Twine were the finishing touch on my layout.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Great page and love the punched border! bl

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous!! I love the papers and the colors!! All of the details you added - the flags, the flowers, the border - are perfect!! What a beautiful layout!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another AWESOME LO Sukie!!!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Sukie, your layout is fabulous! Love the papers and the file folder pockets are so cute~the embellishments look awesome! Love it!
    Have a super weekend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. This turned out really cute Sukie! Love the paper and those adorable file folders! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete