Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

March 28, 2015

Happy Easter Facebook Hop

Today I am part of the KaDoodle Bug Designs Facebook Easter hop with Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.  The two design teams have teamed up to bring you some amazing projects and of course some awesome prizes.  Please join our hop starting on the KaDoodle Bug page, here is a link to my Facebook page.   For my project, I created the second page of my grid layout.  The first page can be seen here.
The Eggie Buddies Hatching Chick is from KaDoodle Bug Designs and the title and Easter chick is from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.  The Easter eggs on my layout are from the Eggie Buddies Bunny from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  I added some grass with the eggs which was punched from the Fiskars Grass punch.  A bit of Watermelon Taffy Trendy Twine was added as accent.  The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Dancing in Circles 2 stamp set.
Please come join our hop on Facebook to be entered to win some amazing prizes!  Also remember to check out the KaDoodle Bug Designs site to pick up your hop freebies.  Have a wonderful day!

12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful layout!! The images you used are so sweet!! I love the papers, design and Easter banner!! This is fabulous, Sukie!! Love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is so adorable Sukie! So many great details!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really make such CUTE Layouts! This one is Adorable! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh Sukie, this is just the cutest ever! Oh that chick.... Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness - that tiny little chick is so impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super duper adorable layout. I love all the papers and details.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete