Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

March 5, 2015

Hello Card

This fun card was inspired by these gorgeous papers in my stash.  I dug out the Typecraft Craft Smith paper pad which is full of bright, cheery colors and patterns mixed with kraft, such a fun combination. I cut a pennant from the Pretty Pennants cartridge and adhered it to the card base layering it with a strip of grass punched from the Fiskars grass punch.
The sweet bear was cut from the KaDoodle Bug Designs Busy Bee Bears cutting file and pop dotted on the card for added dimension.  I love this sweet bear and am thinking there might be a layout using these bears in my future. A sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Mini Messages stamp set was added to the card along with a couple of enamel dots and a double bow in Totally Grape Trendy Twine.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

17 comments:

  1. Love your colors and sweet bear! BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute bear and such patience to piece it together

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable Sukie! The papers are so cute and just love the sweet little bear:) Fabulous card!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute "bee-bear"! This little card would brighten anyone's day! Great job!

    Your BL friend Tonya :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so sweet, Sukie!! The bear is absolutely adorable!! I love the fun papers and the design!! This could not be cuter!! Love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very SWEET!! Is this for me? LOL
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun card! I love those colors on the patterned paper. That trendy twine is such a gorgeous color and it matches the DP perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a sweet, sweet card Sukie! That bear as a bee is just adorable! LOVE the patterne paper too.... this just screams SPRING! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card! Sharing to Twitter/Pinterest. I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this cute bear!!!! So fun what a great card!!! Great colors too!! Loves- Madge BL

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just such a cute card, love the bear. BL

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the bear, and how you layered the back ground.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the bear, and how you layered the back ground.

    ReplyDelete