Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

March 27, 2015

Scrappy Moms Stamps March Release

Welcome to the Scrappy Moms Stamps March Release Day!  We have 2 new stamp sets to share with you today: Zodiac Signs and Sassy Pants.  These are so fun and I am super excited to share my projects with you using the new stamp sets.  Today I have a single page 12x12 layout I created using the Zodiac Signs stamp set.
I used my sewing machine to stitch around the striped paper to give it some interest.  The sweet bear and stacked cupcakes on my layout are from the Yummy Baking Bears cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  The "Celebrate" title was cut from the Cake Basics Cricut cartridge.
The pink sequins on the cupcakes and the chevron Trendy Page Dot on the tag are both from Annie's Paper Boutique. The sentiments are from the new Scrappy Moms Zodiac Signs stamp set.  A few homemade enamel dots were the finishing touch on my layout.  Here is a closer look at the Scrappy Moms March release stamp sets, available for purchase now:
Please stop by and visit our March guest designer Georgiana from Carson's Creations.  Remember to check back next week for more projects created with these fabulous new stamp sets.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

14 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!! I love the sweet bear and her cute bow!! The papers and colors are fabulous!! Love this!! You showcased the stamps perfectly!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Oh my! Your LO is too CUTE!!!!!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is so cute! I still have birthday pictures of my little girl to scrap so I will have to use this idea. Thanks for the inspiration and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layout sweetie :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very sweet layout! Great use of that Trendy Twine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGOSH! What an adorable Layout! Cute bear!! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my Sukie! I just adore your layout!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your layout is unbearably fabulous. Love the sentiment at the bottom. Perfect touch.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete