Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

March 11, 2015

St. Patricks Day Card

I have a cute little card to share today which was created using scraps from my stash.  I used the Eggie Buddies Penguin cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  The "Happy Penguin Couples" face stamps from Peachy Keen were used for the eyes.
Some Twisted Lime Trendy Twine accented the base of my card.  The shamrock was embossed with the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder and outlined with some twine.
Challenge:
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!! The penguin is so sweet!! I love how you outlined the shamrock with twine!! Perfect St. Patty's Day card, Sukie!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. these images are adorable.. cute card BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another cute card! I love how you outlined the shamrock with twine! BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for using stash. Super cute card! BL

    ReplyDelete
  5. why are penguins so fun?? Do not know but this one is just adorable. Thanks for playing along with us at Die Cuttin' Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  7. ADORABLE Penguin holding that shamrock! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, this is just too cute!! I love it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete