Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

March 17, 2015

Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Color Challenge - Pink and Yellow

Welcome to another Terrific Tuesday Challenge over at Scrappy Moms Stamps.  I am super excited to share my first project as a Scrappy Moms Stamps design team member.  Our theme this week is to use "Pink and Yellow" on your project.   I created a sweet Easter card for my project.
The little chick is from the KaDoodle Bug Designs Eggie Buddies Hatching Chick cutting file.  I modified my cut slightly by trimming off the top of the cracked egg.  The egg was embossed with the Darice Crackle embossing folder.  The background of my card was embossed with the Chicken Wire Cuttlebug embossing folder.  I strip of grass was punched using the Fiskars Grass punch and adhered along the bottom edge of my card.  The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Dancing in Circle 2 stamp set.  A bit of Lemon Tart Trendy Twine was the finishing touch.
I hope you will join our challenge over at Scrappy Moms Stamps and link up your "Pink and Yellow" projects to be entered to win a stamp set of your choice.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

15 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is so adorable!! I love the sweet chickie!! The crackle embossing on the egg is perfect!! And I love the chicken wire background!! Absolutely fabulous card!! I love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so absolutely adorable. I love the chicken wire background... great job!♥ Such a pleasure to have you on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my is this ever adorable! So stinkin' cute! I love that embossing folder. I don't believe I have seen it before and now I must find where I can get it! It was the perfect backdrop for your card! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! The embossing on the background and egg adds the perfect finishing touch. BL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really LOVE this card Sukie! The embossing makes the chick wire look so real along with the crackle embossing on the egg! Very CUTE! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an ADORABLE card Sukie!!!!! LOVE that chickie!!!
    AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yippee Sukie! So happy to be designing with you again! This is just so fun! Love that embossing, I think I have that folder, I should dust it off! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. First off, welcome to the team and to your first TTC. Your card is just fantastic. I love the embossed egg. The funny thing is that I was reorganizing my embossing folders this past weekend and I have this embossing folder and when I saw it I thought that it would look adorable to emboss and egg and you proved me right. :)
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to you my friend!! You deserve to be with an AMAZING team as SMS is!!
    This little chick is TOO darn cute! Super cute card!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chicken Wire Cuttlebug Embossin Folder?!! Where have I been?!! I NEED this! Your card is so stinking cute!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete