Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

March 16, 2015

Trendy Twine Design Day

Hello, it's my design day over at Trendy Twine and I am sharing a single page 12x12 layout.  I created a "grid layout" using Design Space and my Cricut Explore.  My project features Watermelon Taffy, our showcase twine color this month here at Trendy Twine.  This gorgeous twist of pink, lime and white is on sale this month so you may want to pick it up in the store.  I added touches of the twine to each of the easter eggs, the bunny, banner and tag as an accent.  I used the Swirly Page Dots on my tag which coordinated perfectly with the twine.
The Eggie Buddies Bunny is from KaDoodle Bug Designs and the Hippity Hop title was cut from the Teresa Collins Easter Basket cartridge.  I just love how the sentiment from Scrappy Moms Subway Sentiments Holiday stamp set goes perfectly with my layout.  I had to mask off the top of my sentiment to make it fit my grid.  The Fiskars Grass punch was used on the bottom of a few of the grids in my layout.  A few homemade enamel dots were the perfect finishing touch on my layout.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

13 comments:

  1. What a fun layout with all those eggs and twine! Great color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your LO is AWESOME Sukie!!!! Love that adorable bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply adorable Sukie! I LOVE the pattern papers and the adorable bunny in the corner.... CUTENESS!!! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Sukie, this is so sweet! I love the fun pastel paper and fun little cuts:) The grid design is fabulous...love this!!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a bright and fun scrapbook layout! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh what an awesome LO! Love all those pretty colors and fun cuts you used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so gorgeous, Sukie!! I love the grid design!! The little bunny is so sweet!! All of the details are just amazing!! I love, love this!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. This has got to be my favorite layout! Super cute Easter egg and adorable bunny!And Yes I love the SMS stamp!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tee hee, so cute! I just love your sweet layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous layout, as always Sukie :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome!! I know I said this already but... I wish I could look through your scrapbook, I'm sure it's anazing!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete