Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

March 23, 2015

Trendy Twine Design Day

Hello everyone!  I'm over on the Trendy Twine blog today with these fun Easter Treats.  This month we are featuring Watermelon Taffy Trendy Twine and the Small Candy Sacks.  These sacks were perfect for my "Peep" treats.
I used the Cupcake Wrappers cartridge to create the bag topper in Design Space and sized the Peep to fit perfectly on the topper.  Next I punched a fence border using the Martha Stewart border punch and inserted it in my bag.  I added some yummy jelly beans and a Peep.  The Peep on my bag topper was one of the cuts from the Close Your Little Peepers cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  I stamped the face with the Hello Kitty Kitty Peachy Keen Face stamps and added some whiskers.  For my sentiment I used the Fun Celebrations stamp set from Scrappy Moms Stamps.
These treats would be perfect to tuck into Easter baskets and are super simple to make.  So hop on over to Annie's Paper Boutique to pick up these goodies to create your own treats. Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

16 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Sukie, these are so sweet!! I love the little bunnies!! Absolutely adorable treats!! Love them!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness this is SUPER DUPER CUTE! I may have to scraplift this idea for my CCD class this would make a great treat for Easter! TFS!!!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! I just LOVE these!! :) Awesome job friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those turned out Darling Sukie! LOVE the little peeps... Cute, Cute, CUTE! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. These turned out GREAT!!!!! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so awesome! Love the sweet peeps and the way you created the treat packaging! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Easter treats are so fun! The topper is adorable and love the sweet bunny!
    Cute, cute my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet! I love that picket fence!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so adorable Sukie! They will make a very sweet treat for a someone special!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are the sweetest little treats Sukie! I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the little fence!!! Super DUPER cute! Yummy too!
    I am sure that one is for me..lol
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute That picket fence is adorable holding in that sweet bunny!

    ReplyDelete