Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

March 30, 2015

We Like to Party Layout

Happy Monday!  Today I have another birthday themed project to share using the Scrappy Moms March Release stamp set:  Zodiac Signs.  I created a single page 12x12 layout using the We Like to Party cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.
The sentiment is from the newly released Scrappy Moms Zodiac Signs stamp set.  I added it to a hand cut flag and adhered a few homemade enamel dots next to the sentiment as an accent. A small bow in Totally Lemon Trendy Twine was added to the bouquet of balloons.
Here is a closer look at the newly released Zodiac Signs stamp set:
Thanks so much for stopping by!  I will have a couple of more projects to share with the new release so remember to stop by to check them out.  Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. Super cute layout. Anyone would like to party on that page. BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just a scrappy machine - love the touch the glitter on the hat adds too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Birthday Girl!!! Super CUTE Layout! Your Penguin is adorable! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh ha Sukie, this is adorable! Your party penguin is so fun and makes me smile! I love the fun colors and papers! GREAT job as always my friend!
    Have a great week and Happy Easter to you and your family!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute page! love the penguin. I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable!! The penguin is so sweet!! I love the sparkle you added to the hat!! The papers are fabulous!! Love this!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete