Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

April 2, 2015

Fishing You a Happy Birthday

I wanted to share a quick card I made for my little niece who is turning 3 today.  Every year I make her a fun card for her birthday.  I used the Create A Critter cartridge for the jelly fish and stamped the face with the Erkle and Merkle Peachy Keen Face stamps.  The jelly fish is popped up on foam dots and was added to the chevron mat which was cut with a Spellbinders die.  The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms newly released Zodiac Cuties stamp set.  I adhered the sentiment to some Grape Fizz Trendy Twine.
Here's a closer peek at the newly released stamp set:
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Challenge:

14 comments:

  1. So cute your niece will love it! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! I am sure your niece will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Niece is gonna love this!!! It's soooo stinkin' cute with that Face! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cutie! Love this Jellyfish! An oldie but a goodie! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Sharing to Twitter/Pinterest. I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card - so fun and sweet!! Love how much personality this cute jellyfish has!! You have just done a marvelous job!! so glad you joined us over at DoubleClick for the Funny/Punny challenge!!
    Taunya Butler(daisiesgirl.com)Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, how cute!! That face is so sweet!! Love the jellyfish!! Your niece will adore this!! It makes me smile!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!! Thanks for joining the challenge over at Double Click Connections! Past GD-Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute jellyfish! The bow is just too adorable! Thank you for joining the Doubleclick Skittles challenge! Guest Designer - Payel (Beau Monde Designs)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am back to tell you how cute your card is again :) Thank you for joining the DoubleClick Skittles Punny/Funny Challenge!
    Beth, GDT
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete