Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

April 27, 2015

HB2U Card

Today I have a another fun project to share using the newly released Scrappy Moms More Mini Messages stamp set.  The patchwork bear was cut from the KaDoodle Bug Designs Yummy Beary Birthday cutting file.  He is just adorable with those little patches and stitches.
I loved the watercolor background on the DCWV patterned paper so I kept the base of the card very simple.  I tied some coordinating Twisted Lime Trendy Twine along the edge of the card and added the sentiment from the new stamp set.  A fun little hand cut banner was added to the corner of the card and embellished with a bit more twine.
Here's a closer look at the newly released More Mini Messages stamp set:
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, so darn adorable!! That bear is so sweet!! I love the eyelashes!! Such a fun card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those big eyed animals! bravo on this card. I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a CUTE Bear Sukie!!! The Eyelashes look wonderful! The Card as a whole is super CUTE!!! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sukie, this is unbearably cute! (See what I did there?!) How I adore this cut file.. I cannot get enough of those sweet patches! Your eyelashes are amazing.. I still struggle with them! The watercolor background is gorgeous and I love the twine-trimmed banner! Fabulous work as always, my sweet friend! Have a twinkly night. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, this card is just so sweet! BL

    ReplyDelete