Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

April 20, 2015

Hello Card

Happy Monday, today I have another card to share using one of the Scrappy Moms Stamps April Release stamp sets.  There are 2 new amazing stamp sets for this release:  More Mini Messages and Walking on Sunshine.  My card was created using the More Mini Messages stamp set and the new Cutie KaToodles Panda from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  Isn't she the most adorable Panda?
I stamped my sentiment on a scalloped circle and adhered it on foam dots for some dimension.  A bow in Grape Licorice Trendy Twine was added to the sentiment circle.
Here's a closer look at both of the new stamps sets, available for purchase here:
Please stop by and visit our April guest designer Gloria from Girlia's Cards.  Thanks for stopping by and have a awesome day!

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable!!! Love those eyes!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is SUPER DUPER CUTE!!!! LOVE the pretty purples & greens!!! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous


    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh Sukie, I love this so much! The new files from KaDoodle Bug are the sweetest ever and I adore your creation with the panda! Her bright green eyes are gorgeous and the purple background is so pretty. The tiny sentiment is just perfect.. and how I love that twine! Fabulous, my dear friend! Have a wonderful day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable is this Sukie!!!
    LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, she's so sweet!! I love those big eyes and her rosy cheeks!! What a fabulous card this is, Sukie!! So darn adorable!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an ADORABLE panda!! Your card is super cute!!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adrable! Your projects always makes me smile!! BL

    ReplyDelete