Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

April 9, 2015

Love Pillow

Recently I had the amazing opportunity to be one of the Cricut Explore Air Demonstrators at a couple of Michaels stores in my region.  I showcased the new teal Explore Air which was exclusive to Michaels stores.  This version of the Explore Air includes Lia Griffith content.  I'm a huge fan of the Explore so this opportunity was a perfect fit for me.  I wanted to share one of the projects I created for my demonstration table.
I took a simple coral colored throw pillow and cut out the "Love" from the Lia Griffith content in Design Space.  The words were cut with Cricut's gold heat transfer vinyl.  I cut the words to fit a 12x12 mat and then ironed them onto the pillow.  I just love the way the gold pops against the coral pillow.  This was such a fun and easy project to create and was definitely a crowd favorite at the demonstrations.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

14 comments:

  1. I have bought HTV but haven't been brave enough to use it yet! I'm afraid of making a mistake and wasting it and it isn't cheap. Your project is fabulous and I think it is awesome that you were able to demonstrate the cricut explore air!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful and I love the gold on the coral! So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely GORGEOUS my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous cushion.. great job.. BL

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! Love the colors! BL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, this is so gorgeous!! I love the coral and gold!! What a fabulous project this is!! I want one!! Congrats on demonstrating the Cricut Air - how fun!! Have a wonderful weekend my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this pillow Sukie! Super cute & stylish! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete