Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

April 7, 2015

Terrific Tuesday Challenge - In the Kitchen

Welcome to another Terrific Tuesday Challenge over at Scrappy Moms Stamps.  Our theme this week is "From My Kitchen" so stop by and link up your projects.  I created a single page 12x12 layout using the Betsy Baker cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  The face was stamped with "Blushing Bride" Peachy Keen stamps.
I tucked in a tag behind the photo mat which was stamped with the Scrappy Moms Filled with Love stamp set.  Some Totally White Trendy Twine was added to the tag and to the wooden spoon.
Please stop by Scrappy Moms Stamps to check out all of the design team projects and to link up your "From My Kitchen" themed projects to win a stamp set of your choice.  Have a great day!

12 comments:

  1. This is sooo soooo CUTE Sukie! Adorable Layout! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such a fun layout! Adorable Sukie! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fabulous!! I love the little cook!! She's adorable!! The layout is awesome!! Love this!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cook! Fabulous page! BL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layout is fabulous. Her face is fabulous and I love the sentiment you used for it.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your layout! It's so darn cute! XOXO, ,Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG too cute.. great images perfect for the page

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so adorable Sukie! This is a great layout!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute! I love your little chef! BL

    ReplyDelete