Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

April 21, 2015

Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Spring is in the Air

Welcome to another Terrific Tuesday Challenge over at Scrappy Moms Stamps.  Our theme for this challenge is "Spring is in the Air".  For my project, I created a card using the Spring Chick cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.
The daisy was embossed with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder and the background was embossed with the Skyward embossing folder.  A strip of grass was punched with the Fiskars Grass punch and adhered along the bottom of the card.  The sentiment is from the newly released Walking on Sunshine stamp set.  The finishing touch was a small bow in Twisted Lime Trendy Twine.
Here's a closer look at the stamp set:
Please stop by Scrappy Moms Stamps to check out all of the design team projects and to link up your "Spring is in the Air" themed project to win a stamp set of your choice.  Have a fabulous day!


9 comments:

  1. I simply adore your card Sukie!!! It's so pretty! I love the clouds & the embossing and that just too cute chick!!! LOVE it! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sukie, this is positively delightful! What a precious little critter! I love the embossed daisy and sky background.. I can't believe how perfectly the clouds show up! The gentle dots are so pretty and I always love your touches of twine. Gorgeous creation, my dear friend! Have a happy night. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card. Love the swiss dot embossing on the daisy and the background, it has spring written all over it.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  4. This makes me smile!! The little chick is so sweet with her flower hat!! I love the cloud background!! And the little ladybug is a perfect touch!! Love this!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. This chick is way too CUTE!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete