Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

April 30, 2015

Wild Layout

I have a fun layout to share using the new Cutie KaToodles Raccoon from KaDoodle Bug Designs. These cutting files are so adorable with their big eyes.
I kept my layout simple and added the "Wild" title from the Croc's Rule cartridge, a sentiment from the Crazy for You Scrappy Moms stamp set and some Twisted Lime Trendy Twine.   A few embellishment were the finishing touch on my layout.
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. This is so adorable. Love the colors. Just to sweet. BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, so absolutely adorable, Sukie!! He's so sweet!! I love the flowers and the colors!! Amazing layout as always my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is a SWEET Layout!!!! I just love purples & Greens together!!! And that Raccoon is the Perfect touch!!! Sooo CUTE!!! :) Have a Great Day!


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sukie, this is so beautifully sweet! I am SO in love with those cutie pies... I don't know why I haven't bought them yet. They just fill the heart with warm fuzzies. :o) I love how you placed this one within the pretty circle and your papers are gorgeous! I love the flowers in the center, too... so much to enjoy in this sweet LO. Wonderfully done, my sweet and talented friend! (I say sweet a lot when I visit you! Hehe!)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun Sukie! The raccoon is absolutely the cutest EVER!!! love the design and fun colors and papers you chose!
    Have a great wknd!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. that critter is to DIE for!!! Nice page! I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete