Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

April 13, 2015

With a Cherry On Top Layout

Today I have a fun layout to share which was created using the With a Cherry On Top cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  When I saw this file I knew I had to create a layout with the cute bear and his pile of ice cream.  I used a doily behind the bear which was left over from another project.
A bit of Cranberry Trendy was added to the cherries on the title.  The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Sassy Pants stamp set.  Some doodling with my white gel pen was the finishing touch on my layout.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. This is so super ADORABLE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make the cutest Layouts Sukie! This is super sweet! LOVE that bear sitting behind the mound of Ice Cream!! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! I love the cut outs from KaDoodle Bug Designs. BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable my friend!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, so cute!! That little guy is so adorable!! I love the design and the title!! What a fabulous page this is!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sukie, I am so excited to be visiting you tonight! I've missed you, sweet friend! My mom is recovering well and I will be returning to crafty Blogger fun next week. A large part of me has been missing without crafting and visiting my friends.

    Your LO is adorably sweet! What a darling cut file and I love the lacy doily.. it's like fancy whipped cream! ;) A precious design to preserve a cherished memory. Beautifully done as always, my dear friend. I'm so happy to be back.

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete